For performance reasons, it may be desireable to have all of the
store's product pages on the faster public server and then just
transfer to the slower encrypted secure server when the customer wants
to actually place the order. The uShopOrderButtonCGI applet
provides the means to do this. That is, you can place all of the
store's product pages on your public server, then configure this
applet to load the order page on your secure server when the customer
is ready to order.
Note, in order to configure this, you must have:
See the uShop User's Manual for a step-by-step description of setting
up this button.
- Configured the ushop_cgiscript on your secure server.
- Put the order.template on your secure server.
- Put any necessary uShop classes on your secure server (Typically
in a subdirectory of your main directory called "classes")
See also ushop_cgiscript_it.pl,
Note: Optional parameters are in italics
- scriptpath - The full path to the ushop_cgiscript_it.pl on your server. Example:
- label - The label that will appear on the button. This can be any
text you like, such as "Secure Order" or "Place Order".
- order_page - This is the name and path relative to the CGI directory on your
secure of the order template file. For example, if you created
an order page called MyOrderPage.html and put this page in the
main directory on your server, then you would set this parameter
to "../MyOrderPage.html". See also
<APPLET CODE = "uShopOrderButtonCGI_it.class" WIDTH=125 HEIGHT=30>
<PARAM NAME=scriptpath VALUE="https://www.uburst.com/cgi-bin/ushop/ushop_cgiscript_it.pl">
<PARAM NAME=label VALUE="Ordine Sicuro">
<PARAM NAME=order_page VALUE="order_it.template">