After clearing cache bugs after testing upgrade v3.15 everything works fine except the much needed uShopDiscount2.class applet.
applet will not start when posted on any page.
java/lang/NoSuchFieldError ("uShopData: field
classificationDiscount Ljava/lang/String; not found")
When discount_table is commented out applet starts, but obviously has no effect.
All Classes updated and cgi. I am also using the java script button with quantity to input cart.
Any suggestions much needed. I can't continue until this is fixed.
I found that you have to completely reinstall complete cart. You cannot setup with any files from earlier versions. One of which I suspect is:
ushop-settings.txt. You must start from scratch if you want it work right.
I have a client that is looking at a $3500 cart, merchantec is 15,000. They may have a few more bells and whistles ie: inventory control but this cart is very competitive in features and the cost..;) I am using with mysql and php with great success.
Thanks again, this cart is awesome,
I found entire cart has to be reinstalled. You cannot have any existing previous files.
Works just fine..
Great cart, thanks again,