the heading says it all. This app was working this afternoon, but I fired it up this evening and this is the error I got.
there are no missing semicolons, and the only parameters that have been changed lately are the shipping parameters.
It seems it will run sometimes and not others.
Make sure that you are letting the applet load all the way. Otherwise, send me the URL and I will take a look at it.
link to the test site. Poke around and try placing an order.
I took a look at your site and noticed the following error when going to your order page:
"java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1"
So I took a look at the parameters of your uShopOrderDeluxeCGI applet and noticed a problem with your "handlingtable" parameter. That particular parameter you cannot set to "NONE". If you don't want a handling table, then don't specify that parameter at all. Therefore to correct the problem, just delete that "handlingtable" parameter entirely from your HTML.
On a side note, while checking out your site, I did notice two other minor problems on your http://www.webgeekdesign.com/sc2/sc_kits.shtml#Scanspeak7 page. That is, on that page, I notice that you get a "# Applet exception: error: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Bad magic number" error. "Bad magic number" errors are a good indication that the class file was transferred to the server in ASCII as opposed to BINARY transfer mode. Since the error does not show up on other pages, it may just be your "uShopInputOptionQuantity1.class" file....so try transferring that file to your server again...and be sure to use BINARY transfer mode.
The other slight problem that I see with your
http://www.webgeekdesign.com/sc2/sc_kits.shtml#Scanspeak7 page, is that the CODEBASE does not match the CODEBASE setting of all of your other pages. That is, the HTTP is all capitalized and there is an extra space after the last forward slash (/).... These slight differences may or may not affect all browsers, but to be safe you may want to change the CODEBASE to match the value that you are using on the other pages EXACTLY.
Anyway, getting back to the order applet error, just remove the "handlingtable" parameter that should correct that problem.