I'm using uTest for the first time and I have an urgent assignment I need to finish. I need to know how to do the following tasks:
1) To have a total score of a test posted on the screen, and having the answers and scores emailed automatically, without the test taker being able to print or download the test questions or answers.
2) To allow a test taker to only take the test once and not go back after its completed.
3) To establish a time limit, or to at least record the amount of time spent on a test.
In regard to your questions:
1) You would need to use the "online_option" answer option to post the answers to the utest.pl script. Customization of the utest.pl script would be needed if you want it to automatically grade the test and display the score. Refer to the uTest Applet Reference and the uTest Users Guide for more information about setting up and using the "submit online" answer option.
2) Control over the number of times a user can take a test, would have to be done external to uTest. That is, you would need to setup your own script/utility to control access to the uTest HTML pages.
3) The uTestClock applet can be used to display the current time of the test. The test start and stop times are automatically passed to the utest.pl script via the parameters "test_start_time" and "test_stop_time". Your utest.pl script can then be customized to check if the allowed test time was exceeded.