uReserve 7 Features
uReserve provides everything you need to manage your resource reservations online!
- Web-based displays that allow users to check the availability of resources from any computer or mobile device. (Monthly, weekly and daily displays.)
- The ability to reserve resources online.
- The ability to create recurring reservations.
- The ability to password protect reservations.
- An administrator control panel that allows the administrator to organize and manage resources.
- The ability to add separate Admin users and Resource Owner users.
- The ability to automatically notify Resource Owner's when reservations are added, modified or deleted.
- The ability to send messages (email and text messages) to all reservations on a given day.
- The ability to list/print all reservations on a given day.
- The ability to generate resource utilization and user activity reports.
- The ability to restrict access to the Resource Schedule to authorized users only.
- Many scheduling options including the ability to configure:
- Whether or not reservations are private.
- Whether or not reservations require approval.
- Minimum and maximum reservation lead times.
- Minimum reservation cancellation times.
- Daily time ranges and reservation time slot sizes.
- Reservation slot names.
- Reservation fields.
- Schedule colors and images.
- And much, much more!
Update August 21, 2016: New Features In uReserve 7.3 Include
- New Schedule Setting
- "Default Calendar View" - Allows you to specify the default calendar view: monthly, weekly or daily.
- New Schedule Setting
- "Schedule Notice/Message" - Allows you to specify a notice/message to be displayed at the top of the schedule for all users.
- New User Import Feature
- To import a large number of users via a text file of email addresses. (Particularly useful when restricting calendar access to authorized users only.)
- Simplified User Logins
- Can specify an initial password for new users.
- Forced password change on initial login.
- View user account info on first login.
- Minor Navigation Improvements
- Putting the current date in the "Go" field.
- Automatically switching to "Daily" schedule view when "Go" is used.
Several minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Check out our Demos to see uReserve in action!