Return To The uStorekeeper Online Shopping Cart System Reference Site
- What is uStorekeeper? uStorekeeperTM online shopping cart system is a complete ecommerce solution that has everything you need in a shopping cart program to create, operate, and maintain an online store.
- Who should use uStorekeeper online shopping cart?
uStorekeeperTM was specifically designed
for small businesses that want to have an online store.
- What are the features of uStorekeeper? We have listed the main features of
uStorekeeperTM on our uStorekeeperTM
Features web page.
- What do I need in order to be able to use uStorekeeper on my server? We have
listed the system requirements of uStorekeeperTM on our uStorekeeperTM
Requirements web page.
- As a store owner, what do I need to know to be able to use uStorekeeper?
No HTML or Perl programming experience is required. You will, however, be required to handle
installing the uStorekeeperTM scripts yourself. To help you do this, we have included
a detailed section in the
uStorekeeper User's Guide.
Additional assistance installing the scripts is available if necessary.
- How much does uStorekeeper cost? The price of uStorekeeperTM has
been listed on our uStorekeeperTM
- Are there any monthly fees for using uStorekeeper? No! Once you buy uStorekeeperTM -
it's yours. You can install it on any server you want - totally independent of us. Note again
that we do require that you purchase an additional uStorekeeperTM license for each
different store that you setup.
- Is there a limit to the size of a store created by uStorekeeper? Technically, no.
There is no limit to the number of items that you list in your store. uStorekeeperTM
was specifically designed for smaller businesses that have up to about 1000 items, but
uStorekeeper's built-in flat file database will handle more.
- What languages is uStorekeeper available in? Currently, uStorekeeperTM online shopping cart system is
only available in English (U.S.).
- What type of support is available? Please refer to our
Technical Support Page
for a description of all available support options.