Return To The uSignIn Reference Site
1. Upgrading from a previous version.
Upgrading uSignInTM from a previous version is quite simple. Follow these steps:
- Make a backup copy of your previous script (usignin.cgi)
- Configure your new script with your current server settings. You configure the new script by opening and editing the usignin.cgi file in a text editor such as WordPad on a windows machine. Read the questions carefully as some configuration options have changed.
- Replace your old script with your new script. Make sure you transfer the script in ASCII or TEXT mode.
- Transfer the new images to the directory you configured, which should be your current images directory for uSignIn. Make sure the transfer is done is BINARY or RAW mode.
And that's about it. Access your usignin URL and enjoy !