|Internal Server Error|
|Internal Server Error|
Author anc on 06-25-2003 at 11:23 (EST)
I installed a test copy of ustorekeeper on a test site. Site does not have SSL. All file permissions set at 777. Uploaded in ASCII with FILEZILLA. The cgitest script works fine with no error message. So does going to ustorekeeper.pl, and ustorekeeper-affiliates (at least it brings up the copyright stuff so I assume it is working correctly). I get the error message below when looking at the other 2 pages. I removed the "s" in "https" for questions 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11. Have also tried it with the "s" in "https". Tried setting all file permissions at 733. Tried setting all file permissions per your exact specs in the documentaion. Tried changing the paths to Perl per documenation. Tried changing relative and full paths to data directory. Tried adding path to Perl in ustorekkeeper-lib. Tried reinstalling from scratch and doing it all over again. Went through all help archives and tried most fixes in there. Spoke with ISP, they say it is script problem since the test script works fine (as well as the other two pages) However, when I go to the ustorekeeper-manager page or ustorekeeper-lib page, I get the following errors:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Please help as I would like to purchase the full model if I can get the demo working fast!
|Messages In This Discussion|
| 1. uStorekeeper installation help|
Author Microburst Support Team on 06-25-2003 at 15:18 (EST)
|The fastest way for us to help you is for you to send us your server FTP info (account, user and password) so that we can take a look at what is going on. |
Otherwise, send us the URL of where the script is installed, and send us your ustorekeeper-lib.pl script as you configured it.
| 2. RE: uStorekeeper installation help|
Author Bill Weiner on 06-26-2003 at 06:55 (EST)
|Yes, it sounds like a possible configuration problem with your ustorekeeper-manager.pl script.|
In the ustorekeeper-manager.pl script, be sure the path to Perl and the "require" lines (at the very top of the script) are correct. They should be set to the same values as that used in your working "ustorekeeper.pl" script.
If that doesn't resolve the problem, try starting over with a fresh copy of the ustorekeeper-manager.pl script... straight out of the .zip file... and re-install it. Be sure to use ASCII transfer mode when transferring it to your server.
If that still does not solve the problem, send us support request... with FTP information and/or a copy of your "ustorekeeper-manager.pl" script, and we'll take a look at it.