www.uburst.com www.uburst.com

"uSignIn errors...."

Go back to the LobbyClick here to Go Back to Main ListingClick here to see helpClick here to Search the Forum

General Troubleshooting
Forum Type: Public
Moderator: edmunds
Time Zone: EST
Printer Friendly Format
Original Message
 
"uSignIn errors...."
Posted by Tom Carter on Mar-08-01 at 12:46 PM (EST)
Please see the url to view behavior of the 'uSignIn' script I purchased.

http://www.premiertechnology.com/cgi-bin/usignin.cgi

I've made the changes you've requested and can now get the script running.

I'm having a problem where the header for the user database and the message database keeps getting added to the files (whenever the script refreshes or I attempt to add a user - three header entries are created).

When I attempt to delete a user the delete window stays open and nothing happens.

Click to Send Alert Message to the Administrator Click to edit this messageClick to EMail Click here to reply to this messageClick here to reply to this message with quotesClick to goto the Table of Contents

 Table of Contents

strange behavior, Rich, Mar-08-01, (1)
*** Resolved ***, Tom Carter, Mar-31-01, (2)

 

 
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "strange behavior"
Posted by Rich on Mar-08-01 at 11:35 PM (EST)
Tom, can you email me you script and .csv files (richc@uburst.com). I have a suspision something is corrupt. One thing that certain perl interpreters don't like is a dos formatted file. When you unzipped the original package and transferred the script your server, did you make sure to use ascii or text mode? Believe it or not, this will cause strange problems on certain servers.
Remove this Message: Administrator and Moderator onlyClick to Send Alert Message to the Administrator Click to edit this messageClick to EMail Click here to reply to this messageClick here to reply to this message with quotesClick to goto the Table of Contents
 
2 . "*** Resolved ***"
Posted by Tom Carter on Mar-31-01 at 09:09 PM (EST)
Hi Rich,

I just wanted to let you know that I resolved this issue by fixing the >>$userdatabase, +>$userdatabase, >$userdatabase to +<$userdatabase in certain subs.

I got rid of the unix/dos transfer message by using a text editor called UtraEdit 32 to save the file in UNIX format.


Thanks for your help.

Remove this Message: Administrator and Moderator onlyClick to Send Alert Message to the Administrator Click to edit this messageClick to EMail Click here to reply to this messageClick here to reply to this message with quotesClick to goto the Table of Contents


Archive This Thread: Admin and Moderator OnlyRemove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Questions or problems regarding this bulletin board should be directed to Webmaster
©1997-1999 by DCScripts. All rights reserved.